2011年3月9日星期三

Aviva Industries that unlimited funds on the rise

But tonight, Yexi Wen Wu Yifan in the game after the blessing of the soul, a bold idea emerged. Wu Yi-fan does not know what note to play Ye Xiwen, doubts and said, "You mean you end?

Aviva Industries that unlimited funds on the rise, it is difficult to accept me, so I finally managed to intrigue make an appointment to interview Mr. Wang Yingjie industry, time is a week later, Ye Xiwen changed only the performance scandalous downforce elbow bent the desktop, a little quiet, no taboo, no one who looked Wu, frankly Road, but I'm not one cent you, then I'll let you Instead I went to negotiate.

I? Wu Yi-fan surprise. Yes, I am not a penny of course, why not try? Do you think I'm going to negotiate? Wu Yi-fan, laughing, leaving the total, you still do not kid me. I'm not kidding. Currently, the infinite is twenty thousand annual rental, the rental period is three years.